Crystal Guardians LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Guardians LS

This is the Forums for Crystal Guardians Linkshell of the Bahamut server on FFXI.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firetop Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firetop1

Firetop Application Empty
PostSubject: Firetop Application   Firetop Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Application Information:
Have you done Endgame events before (i.e Limbus/Dyna/Sky etc) noWhat Dynamis clears do you have? none
Do you have Sea access? (If no what COP mission are you on?) no, I believe I'm on ZM4??
Do you have Sky access? (If no what Zilart mission are you on?) Yes
Will you be able to attend the events on our currently scheduled days and times? If I'm on yes.
Gather @ 7:30 pm est, start around 8:00 pm est;
Sea – Monday & Thursday
Dyna – Friday
Abyssea NMs - Tuesday & Saturday (or Sunday one or the other - depending if we do another event)

What are you looking to gain from joining the Crystal Guardians LS? My main focus of joining the LS is a social one. Hisjaders and Somedayaz have been friends of mine for years. I do not expect to get anything from the LS but I can offer my help TO the LS. I have cooking LVL 100 and would be happy to help members. I cannot guarantee times I can be on due to the fact that I work almost 50 hours a week and I share the Xbox with my son who plays FFXI as well. I will understand if my application is denied because of that.Were you referred by a current CG member, if so who? Hisjaders & Somedayaz
Back to top Go down

Firetop Application
Page 1 of 1