Crystal Guardians LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crystal Guardians LS

This is the Forums for Crystal Guardians Linkshell of the Bahamut server on FFXI.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cdubs application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cdubs application Empty
PostSubject: Cdubs application   Cdubs application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Character's Name:Cdubs

Please list 75+ jobs and their lvls: 90 BLM THF MNK 76 PLD

How long have you played FFXI? 6 years

Have you done Endgame events before (i.e Limbus/Dyna/Sky etc) 4/5 homam, KItty pants, ect... so I have done some XD

What Dynamis clears do you have? Only ones I do not have are Xarcabard, and some dreamlands

Do you have Sea access? CoP- The Last Verse

Do you have Sky access? ZM- The Last Verse

Will you be able to attend the events on our currently scheduled days and times? I will be able to attend all on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and some weeknights depending on what time I am off of work.
Gather @ 7:30 pm est, start around 8:00 pm est;
Sea – Monday & Thursday
Dyna – Friday
Abyssea NMs - Tuesday & Saturday (or Sunday one or the other - depending if we do another event)

What are you looking to gain from joining the Crystal Guardians LS? I want an ls that is more geared to helping get atmas and what not to benefit the whole ls and not just one member, I know however that people will choose to do NM's based on gear drops as well.

Were you referred by a current CG member, if so who? I know Deseption and I used to be in a LS with Piston a long time ago before I changed servers. My old name on this server was Cdublov
Back to top Go down

Cdubs application
Page 1 of 1